AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

Sorry to see you gone Hangseng but your position is quite...

1. 632 Posts.
    Sorry to see you gone Hangseng but your position is quite understandable. I have come very close on a number of occasions to bailing out and putting what left of my AAR funds into another better managed stock. But always at the last minute have held back. Partly because I don't like to accept a loss in a portfolio that has otherwise been very successful, and partly because despite what appears to be a company run solely to pay the wages of the management, there is actually a good copper resources out there.

Having said that I have no confidence that management have the capability of getting that Copper resources to production. They have demonstrated an ability to dig up ground and then out source the production of the contained gold to some good effect, but making this into a viable copper mine is another thing entirely.

I am now convinced that management has decided to slowly drill and establish the Copper resources whilst continuing to be paid and to accumulate stock holdings at a low SP with an ultimate view of being bought out for a tidy profit when the JORC is established.

For that reason I hold on.....but it could be a long wait and in the mean time your PEN may well have made the same or better return. Best of Luck.

AARrrrrggghhhhhhh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.