AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

any comments , page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Reichman,

Good reply.

But one thing that is in my, and possibly someone else's mind as well, is that we have grown old holding this thing with people continuing to say that our time will come. And the Management has grown old as well. Are we going to live long enough to ever see the fruit of our investments..???

But, how long is a piece of string, lol. Because during this period of time we have seen other companies starting and flourishing to huge ventures and creating wealth to their shareholders, while with AAR we have seen absolutely nothing. ZERO, ZILCH, NOTHING. And the company, with a few holes here and there every year have proven/shown absolutely nothing to us that we have a mine.

The Board/Management to the best of my knowledge, is also involved with other companies as well, and that to me does not bode very well at all. As a matter of fact I am totally against that practice simply because they will always spend most of their time, attention, and energy in the company that has the better prospect while they are still sucking blood away from the less important one.

If we have something there like someone lead us to believe, We need new Management with vigour to get us there quickly, and we need it NOW. Even the reports are nothing more than a copy and paste situation. Is that what Shereholder deserve...??? And don't make any mention of Patience. I do have plenty of it. But it always reach a stage that even that virtue can wear very thin.

As a matter of fact, I am strongly in the belief that we have been treated with contempt by our leaders.

And when they got all those million of dollar from the sale of the gold, what did we get in return....???More of the same. And if all the money went into drilling, where are all the assays beause with that amount of money we would have drilled quite a few holes. Especially with RC drilling. Very little news.

As for Pilmer buying more shares, well why didn't the other Director buy any as well. That begs an asnwer. Could it be that he is trying to make sure that he gets a few extra votes to push through what he is planning to do..??

There lies your answer my friend. If Pilmer new that there was something good there and coming up, so would have the other Directors. And what concerns me, is that they didn't buy any. NO NOT A SINGLE SHARE.

Am I pessimistic..?? Too right I am.

Why don't I sell out then like someone else did..?? Bceause I am staring at a huge loss and a little more does not make one little bit of difference.

IMHO, Pilmer has to go with the rest of them. And if we have to pay a little more to get us going (IF WE HAVE ANYTHING THERE THAT IS, BECAUSE IT COULD ALSO BE ALL PIES IN THE SKY), so be it. At the very least we will find out if we have something there to continue in this merry way, and open up this can that could also be full of worms.

Who knows.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.