AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Hi buddy, I don't know how long u have been involved with mining...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi buddy,

I don't know how long u have been involved with mining stocks but These are the answers:

1. Read last ann about KP/presentation and u will get the info that we are moving from pre-feasability to feasability stage but by last qrtr in 2010. That is a clear go ahead in mining language.

2. Investing in mining specs is risky and bound to metals prices at the time of implementation of any mining plan. This is the nature of mining and no extra risk is put on AAR that any other miner would not have. U plan & if metals prices look ok at the time according to your expectations then u win!

3. Mining has a certain linguistics involved in it and procedures that mining companies take and I suggest u contact ur broker who could explain to u the process from getting a license to drill testing holes till production! Again this is mining common sense and AAR is not a telco or a food company, it is a mining company and it is following the natural steps according to what all miners would do EXCEPT the marketing part.

Directors could buy or sell shares whenever they like and if buy or sell shares it doesn't mean that company is good or bad. They are human beings and make investing decisions like me and u and make mistakes in buying or selling or holding shares like me and u! Not necessirly that if all directors buy that company is a guranteed success and vise versa!!

Funding for KP won't be 100's of millions and if initial estimation based on both areas in KP was $60m then starting with first area should less than half. Many options to lower down cost such as buying second hand plants and even sub-contracting part of the processing operation.

We all know that we're looking for a partner and may be we'll have to raise funds at the time!! This is not a secret!!

If all goes ok with feysville then we'll have some cash and SP should be much higher than 2.5c.

I'm already converted buddy but see that going ahead from here is basic process when it comes to feysville and KP is on track. If things don't go to plan then I can assure u that everyone will vote no and will get this management out and we'll get another lot that can follow current schedules!

Cheers and keep it up, u raise good debates and many should read the whole discussion to understand the company well!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.