AAR 8.97% 8.5¢ astral resources nl

any comments , page-37

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(I'm already converted buddy but see that going ahead from here is basic process when it comes to feysville and KP is on track. If things don't go to plan then I can assure u that everyone will vote no and will get this management out and we'll get another lot that can follow current schedules!)""

IGO4IT,

I accept your reply in full context. Although You seem to make many accertive comments as if you knew what is going on with the Company while many others like me, who follow the announcements (the very few and far in between), and try to read between the lines of the copy and paste reports, know very little about it. Don't tell me that you have some sort of knowledge or insider information that we are not privy to it. Or are you just assuming that, that is going to be the case.

As for investing in mines I have been doing it since Adam was a very little naughty boy, and I can assure you that I have never found anything like AAR. Management is a shocker and very rude to its shareholders, where it should be the other way around. Even the promises that they make at the AGM's are not kept, and that to me is total contempt of its investors. (Even ADY, with all its faults and downside, due to only one very greedy person who IMHO destroyed the company, they had the decency to talk kindly to their shareholders, lol.)

As I said IGO4It in my previous posts, what are you and others going to do after the six months have lapsed that you speculated that is when the sky is going to open for us.??

And I also said that I am going to wait till then, and then....... But what about you....?????

And what is going to happen in the meantime when we will have the next AGM....Are we still going to vote YES and sing their praises. Because, if we do, we will have the same bunch there for another 12 months. And that to me is totally out of the question.
    IMHO for them to get my support, they will have to come out with something solid and no more pies in the sky, well before that time come.

And finally IGO4IT, thanks for the comment of me making a good debate. As a matter of fact I do like a very good debate myself, and I like giving credits for the ones who can put up a very good substantiated argument.

Good luck mate,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $79.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.8¢ 7.8¢ $282.0K 3.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34320 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 331299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.