MTH 6.25% 17.0¢ mithril resources limited

Shockster, it looks like they have found an area of good...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Shockster, it looks like they have found an area of good mineralisation, but unfortunately they aren't hitting the high length intervals that I thought would be there. The potential for such hits are more towards the south where they have consistently struck 30m+ of 0.5%+ Cu.

I strongly believe that this company is going to really go places, but I don't think they are going to be able to get the options in the money in time. If they had an extra 2-3 months in them then I would rate them a red hot chance. Sorry if that is a surprise to anyone. A mix of bad market conditions and progress being a bit slower than anticipated in Basil has resulted in this one almost dropping down to cash backed value.

While the options might end up worthless, I reckon 2012 will be a big year for MTH! Hang in there if you're a long term holder. One of the cheapest copper/metals exploration stocks going around right now. Once they find the good bits, this will fly just like SRI, VRX and VOR have. The big advantage MTH has is they own such a vast package of land. You only need a few embers to light a fire, and such an ember would come in the form of either a 100m mid grade assay, or a high grade pocket of copper being found up around where the most recent assays were taken.

I have written my options off already, and I must accept that is the risk I took. Lessons learnt, but no regrets. We are bound to have a losing purchase once in a while.

Ultimately, what is perhaps MTH greatest strength is also its achilles heel. They own so much land that it is going to take a while to pinpoint just where the economic prospects.

5hareholder signing out for MTH. I may be back in, in the form of the fully paid shares, but only if I see those 'embers' appearing. Chances are they will appear just after September once the options expire lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $69.34K 416.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 131346 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 88526 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.