VED 0.00% $2.82 veda group limited

Any Competitive Advantages?, page-8

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I have a target of 6% profit after brokerage costs on all my shares, 2.50 didn't meet that target just yet and it slumped quickly down towards the 2.20 mark again.

Last years yearly report was good and that was what originally got me on board, I have no doubt it will reach 2.50 again shortly but it's just not moving as quickly as I'd like. They not planning to frank the dividend until 2016-2017 although they have said they will pay out 50-70% of realised profit as a dividend which is nice I suppose.

This is one of those stable, extremely slow moving companies who will trend upwards for sure but imo there's other companies out there which offer better short/medium/long term growth than this one. The announcements are so dead, there doesn't appear to be much interest and is a rather boring stock to hold tbh

The shareprice that I need to get out with 6% profit (including divs) is 2.61 (even sooner if there's another div payout before it reaches this price), so I will probably bail around this price unless there is some kind of catalyst / exceptional yearly results etc. Not the worst stock to hold, just some better ones out there I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.