ALM 11.1% 1.0¢ alma metals limited

Wow!! This is a great thread guys & gals. A good honest...

1. 255 Posts.
    Wow!!
    This is a great thread guys & gals. A good honest evaluation from 2 completely different perspectives (Duke & Spuza)

Spuza speaks of the raw value of the coal in the ground & Duke speaks of the fact that there is a lot of water to go under the bridge to realise this value.

They are both right!

We will all be able to have a retrospective view on AFR, in say, 5 years and if the stock price is $7 or AFR has been taken over for a healthy sum they will both still be right!

Personally I believe the speculative nature of the stock has diminished immensely in recent months and it is at or near its final 'lower, low" cycle. (for the TA's out there)

I think Scorpio's balanced view and learned knowledge of AFR pretty much sums it up beautifully. If you have the right management and a great resource, management will simply just make it happen!

P.S my sentiment is 'long term buy' but I will take a healthy (per tonne) offer in this market. Especially if they can get their hands on the surrounding tenements :-)
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.815K 581.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 692891 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1647109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.