VPR 0.00% 0.1¢ volt group limited

I would say ECM being the successful company that it is wouldn't...

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I would say ECM being the successful company that it is wouldn't announce on their website the Strategic partnership with Enerji and have the CEO of ECM on the board without taking that into consideration.

Im sure prior to the actual announcement being made ECM were well aware of where the money needs to be distributed.

Also ECM is not a public company so they don't have to disclose anything ........ yet they did.

"ECM enters into strategic partnership with Enerji Ltd

ECM has entered into a non-binding strategic partnership with Enerji Ltd and will construct their first project, a new carbon neutral waste heat recovery power plant, at Northern Star Resources’ Jundee Gold Mine, near Wiluna, WA.
    Enerji Ltd is a thermal energy company that takes ‘waste’ heat from power generation and industrial processes and turns it into zero emission electricity. This reduces electricity consumption from the grid or the consumption of fuel for power generation. The outcome is a reduction in operating costs and carbon emissions.
    The non-binding agreement is subject to completion of definitive documents and will see ECM's CEO, Simon Higgins, be appointed a non-executive director of Enerji upon completion.
    ‘We feel that this project, combined with the synergies between ECM and Enerji and the healthy pipeline of projects beyond Jundee will bring significant opportunities to ECM over a long period of time,’ Simon Higgins said."

http://www.ecm.com.au/news-and-medi...to-strategic-partnership-with-enerji-ltd.html

So in my my opinion the partnership is well and truely on its way.

cheers

Rayza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $576 576.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 99313681 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 80094534 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.