CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Nothing wrong with being honest and good points, I can’t...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Nothing wrong with being honest and good points, I can’t disagree with you but I am also cognisant of the fact that exploration never goes exactly to plan either (that issue is not only limited to those in production), so I cut management a bit of slack based on that. They may be a little slow, but they are making progress. In terms of the poor communication, I completely agree....i am glad though that when we do get announcements they normally have some substance. I am heartened that they just don’t release info for the sake of it, rather only when they have something to say. It may not be their strong suit, but not every management team is perfect, I just hope it’s because they are so focussed on getting on with the job that they don’t have time for it......as they grow, it’s definitely something they need to work on.

Like you, I would like to see management buying on market, but to be fair, I’m not sure even that would change much right now. A strategic investment at the right time could go a long way though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.