CXO 4.30% 9.7¢ core lithium ltd

Any day now., page-237

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    There will be no ramping accusations from me. All of you above have posted and validly backed up your views either way. Thanks for the great posts giving us thinking food not just drivel like a small minority posting here.
    We all need to keep it real especially in times like these and a big mistake is to become complacent and biased. But it is also good to go over the business case regularly. As i said before. What applied yesterday does not necessarily hold true tommorrow.
    I still think this stacks up but the margin of error has gone now. We need to nail it moving forward and hope this is the bottom because another 20% drop in price and this is better left mothballed as well. Is a floor price worth the paper it is written on?
    No one is making money. Look at GXY results tonight. Ganfeng etc etc. Its really tough. Long term CXO is still a great proposition for investment. I hope this is the bottom as forecast but I think we have another 6-12 months of blood in the water to go in the sector if I am honest to myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.004(4.30%)
Mkt cap ! $207.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.901M 20.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 120400 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 226960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.