CXO 4.21% 9.9¢ core lithium ltd

Any day now., page-544

1. 1,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    I have to agree with a lot of your sentiments seaemay. We do seem to be a lot of dickheads when you look at that aforementioned graph. Thankfully my average is in the high 4s so while not good, I am keeping the stress levels at a manageable level. I wonder if our over subscribed SPP is partially to blame as some want to quit around these levels. As I see it we have three hills to climb at present and you can put them in any order of importance. (1) Increasing the resource tonnage. (2) The MMP. (3) Finance. All need to be addressed before any major movement in the SP. Drilling and the increase in management personal means we must be burning through the cash so I hope we get some answers at the AGM. If this company is failing anywhere, it is in keeping us DHs informed. PR does not seem to be a high priority and I'm hopeful someone at the meeting brings that to the BOD attention. Delays in ANNs are making us a lot of disgruntled campers. Anyways, hoping for a big, bright end to the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $199.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $1.464M 15.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65871 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 225126 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.