HDR hardman resources limited

re: any day now - talked to hdr managed to have a quick chat...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: any day now - talked to hdr managed to have a quick chat with Scott Spencer

he doubts if any reports will be out before next tuesday as flow testing hasn't commenced yet.

he was very cooperative, and explained (as has been mentioned in postings before) that this is very much an engineering test. Not being an expert oilie, my understanding is this well is being drilled and setup for commercial production and is more in determining the most effective method of getting that black crude out of the ground --

Scott commented one of the reasons a formal announcement that they are going into commercial production has not been made is because this would take them to the next level of contractual obligations with the Mauritania govt. So before they do this, they obviously want everything confirmed as much as possible regarding effective extraction methods and financial backing.
    As well, I assume the financial approval is now more based on the ability to get the oil out of the ground, rather than if there is actually oil down there.

But the feeling I got from the brief conversation was VERY positive .. the talk was on the basis of progressing in the most effective way to production, and did not dwell on "if we go into production"
    I guess we'll all know if this confidence is accurate in a very short while!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.