PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

Any expected news?, page-147

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Morn DD , My point is or was that the company has raised cash from shareholders and others causing dilution to shareholders for the last few years . I believe they can only do a spp or dilute x percent once in each 12 month period without shareholders consent and with the last one dated 6/2014 the 12 month period is fast approaching .The date of the announcement or date of cash received might also be critical to the next . So lets say they get all the relevant permits within 4 weeks [mid to late March] and then take 6-8 weeks to get the site fully operational which takes it to May so dirt is for sale by June ish or even later at the gate which brings them into the time zone of a spp or ???

Yes they could try for financing now to carry them over but they have some cash left at present but also must think ahead . But am guessing cash is cheaper to borrow when u have assets ,permits and cash flow not just assets !

I'm reasonably confident they told u something similar to me and your happy with it BUT I AIN'T as there

Bugger it , I'm not going into details without seeing the agreements and knowing all the facts which hopefully will be presented in the next financials . The prev half yearlys were on 13/3/14 and 14/3/13 so not long to wait .

cheers g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.