CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Sure delays suck, but the caveat here is we know from the past...

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 764

Sure delays suck, but the caveat here is we know from the past that if there is a delay then it is because for a very good reason, and a reason for the betterment of shareholders.
    I doubt BB would have purchased more and I doubt Pine Van Wyk would have taken an upgraded position if Opuwo was a dud!

So in my opinion, we need to stop hyperventilating like imagenius and let management do their job.
    If you want to sell some/all then your call. If you want to buy in/more then even better in my opinion!
    It is important to follow one's investment/trading strategy.

Remember we don't know the nitty gritty of what is happening within the confines of BB office and within the company.

Just speculating, perhaps a big player wanted more than Scoping Study or more definite numbers or perhaps BB is ultimately trying to package this for a potential buyout near the end of the year post SS/PFS - who knows? What we do know is they have found more options to lower the Opex of this operation from the previous announcement, so let's give them the chance to do it and show to the market in the end.

There is enough up and coming news the next couple of months to keep us all interested in my opinion.
    I believe also BB will be back in Namibia after the Copper Cobalt conference next week so he is a busy man indeed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.