CLA 7.69% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Rastus in my conversation with BB before I left for hols, he was...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Rastus in my conversation with BB before I left for hols, he was very clear about SS and delay saying something like. " Look, we only have one bite at the cherry with the SS ever. CLA will then be judged by the market (PS:which includes the potential buyout predators and potential JV partners negotiating with CLA now as well as normal share market punters) for next few months till the PFS or FS or beyond. Im not going to put out a lesser SS that does not properly reflect the full potential of this company just to keep a few short term traders and shareholders happy. Im going to put out the best SS we can to show its full value. I delayed the Jorc a bit to get it improved and that worked positively for all of us in the end, so should this delay".

Personally I cant agree more. So IMO less of the petty squabbling boys sit tight and enjoy the ride. (its pretty simple we'll either be right or wrong) or more advisably just as i said around 9.5 cents in early march when CLA didnt have so many friends -just take a holiday on a deffered payment basis and reap the rewards later. Im off to Madrid tomorrow,then up to the Picos de Europas mountains by Leon for Hiking and Kayaking with the kids.

Also great post Thaiinvest. I hope your farm purchase in Devon is going well. I guess AUZ paid for that? or was it Korea first bank? what you gonna buy with your coming CLA windfall?? half of dorset or an island in the maldives?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.03K 1.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 774440 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 747989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.