CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

50 Footer, 11 is CMR's lucky number so i guess it is also mine...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    50 Footer, 11 is CMR's lucky number so i guess it is also mine haha. But 13s are dynamite for me, espesh if they fall on race days.

Berocca, Ima sector player ...... pick the sector likely to based applied macro cosmogeopoliticosocioeconomics ("cosmic smoke" ... and u thought it was something else haha) and pick the likely LEADERS in it and apply ORM rules to yr investment stragetgy and implementation. Has been working for me for 40 + years.

If u wanna read any strategy books read up on Jesse Livermore ... applied market magic 101 (no thats not the title). Real Olympian market maker but the moon finally got to him and he fell on his own sword .... all that knowledge for a mortal brain haha. I am only a novice cf to that grand master but seem to have naturally developed a similar MO thru the years based of knocks.

Meanwhile the USDX push continues. They really dont want rates going up til after the elections u would think. POG is at an interesting stage.

DJIA +166 last night. Whats CMR gonna do Monday do u think? 214 IDL was an important number methinks.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.