MAT 0.00% 2.7¢ matsa resources limited

any followers? of course! 10 reasons why

1. 61 Posts.
    1.This stock is closely held. Well over 50% is held by new as well as old supporters of KAL/KBRL/MAT. they are in it for the long haul.
    2. Of the remainder, many are also old holders, and will not sell until a break even. this means .50 or more.
    3. If you have access to the online bid and ask sheet, you will see that there is no signficant supply under .46. Even the smallest good news that is substantial should move it up.
    4.Having an agreement with Focus is a very clever move. MAT has hitched its star to a reputable, up and coming gold miner that is flush with cash and is a stock holder as well.
    5.This allowed P. Poli to show in Munich near Focus, and certainly has resulted in very significant German buyers. And, the Germans are buyers and holders, not flippers.
    6. It is clear from the tone of recent announcements that there will be some significant news from Thailand sooner or later. The news released was conservative and downplayed things in my view. It is only a matter of time until there is much more information released.
    7.Thailand is a very important place to be doing metal mining of all sorts. They need the industry, and will be helpful. And, the location seems to be good.
    8.Actual gold mining in Norseman land is only a matter of WHEN, not WHETHER. It has to happen pretty soon, and it is an easy dunk shot.
    9.Poli travels incessantly looking for opportunities. There is every reason to believe that he will put more exciting news on the table in the not too distant future.
    10. Last and most important= this stock play is a bet on Poli. He is very very aggressive and a leader. He will certaily want to come to the AGM with some good and solid news. It is inconceivable that he won't. So, that gives him 2 weeks or so to put something really exciting on the table. I am betting that he will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $17.94K 650.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 738000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 786151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.