MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

any followers? of course! 10 reasons why, page-5

1. 61 Posts.
    1. be careful and do not invest more than you can afford to lose- in this and any other speculative investment. Please don't forget that.
    2.This stock will not go up in any ratio to gold necessarily. that would be a completely speculative investment, and I am sure there a lot of other stocks that will go up directly with a rise in gold- if you were just speculating on the price of gold.
    3. That is not the case here. It will go up because of its internal development of its assets. As MATSA/FOCUS starts working and gold starts coming out of the ground and into the bank, the risk drops and the return rises.
    You will have then gone from an in the ground essentially untested asset into a producing gold mine-- so the value of the stock as measured on a per ounce basis will increase. Each ounce will be worth more than the fraction it is worth now.
    4. It will also go up on substantial news from Thailand, which I have to believe there is.BUT belief is not fact.
    5. If it starts to go over $.50, you might want to consider selling some[depending on what you bought it at], so that you are no longer at risk on your investment, and you only have profits in it. We will certainly start to consider that. It depends on what is happening at that time.
    6. I think the large opening bids are from overnite orders in Germany. But I don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $2.865K 110.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5240 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.