CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

any future, page-3

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    hustlerlankan,
    There is always hope.

We have been exposing the wrong doings of Mark Smyth, but it doesn't mean the new Directors, or indeed the old ones think he's incapable of ever bringing any project to fruition.

Over the last 12 or so months, MS has shown that he can raise funds in hard times - that is a benefit (even though the funds were not 'good' money)

However, he has been a poor salesman because of the fact that he's been unable to actually close any deals. (or the people he needed to close deals couldn't do it)

So, imo, Cityview needs to make sure that of these new people - Chairman Africano, and Director Reid, someone has the capacity to CLOSE A DEAL....

Without signatures on paper nad signed agreements, Cityvie are just foundering.
    Hopefully, these recent Director changes have been done to progress work in Angola.

I really can't believe that they would have come on board a company that didn't have a future.

So, my gripe is with Smyth, and his methods of using shareholders to do his dirty work via upbeat, promising emails, talking up things that weren't ever secured. They were always 'maybe's, agreements in principle', and not concrete.

2009 may bring some really positive action.
    It certainly needs to, but I don't see Smyth as CEO for too much longer unless there is a dramatic change in his methods - and so far he's never listened to constructive criticism, so I don't expect him to start now!

I DO see 1.5c as being a decent 'punt' price for the likelihood of success over the next few months.

46% of Fortitude must be worth more than 1.5c alone.

It's the only solid thing we really have claim to right now - the rest seems to be pending recouping from Pensador, so if we do in fact get anything back from Pensador, that too will value add.

The market is no longer prepared to apy for 'maybe' though, and will only increase the price on real deals, not Claytons ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.