Unconscious,The TAFE course will be a great start and I think...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Unconscious,

The TAFE course will be a great start and I think you are on the right track with the silver purchase. I have started giving silver coins to family and friends in the hope of convincing others the benefits of owning silver.

My broker has recently become a new grandfather and I give this baby girl a silver coin telling the mother that hopefully in the future that coin may be a deposit on her first house. I was only half joking.

In the example I gave before silver would only need to be valued at around 4 or 5 dollars today to have maintained purchasing power. If we see a similar growth in the silver price over the next few years and I believe we will, any silver you buy now and set aside for your young family will be very useful to them and I would hope appreciated.

There are many Nay Sayers in regard to silver and gold and I heard the oracle of Omaha speaking about gold he said he preferred income producing companies. I am not going to argue with him.

However; the interviewer failed to ask Warren the question I wanted to ask him.

That question: If you were going to put a $100,000.00 into a box and bury it for use in fifty years time by a family member. Would you prefer to fill it with freshly minted dollar notes or physical gold or silver?

I do not know how W.B. or M.M. would answer but I do know my preference and it sounds like I would know your response.

Good luck with the future investing.

Cheers: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.