IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

re: any good news dentons Tastarga,I take on board the points...

1. 336 Posts.
    re: any good news dentons Tastarga,

I take on board the points that you have made and accept them. I too am not happy with the dilution in shares and certainly not happy that we have had a large retracement in the share price due to the change in direction.

I guess then the change in direction from pre-developer back to explorer would justify the movement in the share price from May 06 to the current price.

However, I also think that the next six months will mirror the first six months of last year with regards to the activity, a possible resource increase depending on when the resource definition drilling at Maxwell's will occur and a more definitive announcement with regards to the path to production or an action to commence the BFS.

I guess then we require that surprise announcement that gets us back into IGR in a more positive way, and hopefully the current target drilling will give us one of those soon.

I, as a novice in the area of geology, think, based on what I have read, that IGR definitely has an opportunity to surprise on the upside over the next three to five months.

I also hope that Barrick can get cracking and get on the ground and drill a few holes into Borthanna and Allandale.

Time will tell and I am prepared to wait that little bit longer for that upside.

I thank you for your thoughts.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.