LGL 0.00% $1.45 lynch group holdings limited

i held my nerve under $2 and was tempted so much to sell but i...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    i held my nerve under $2 and was tempted so much to sell but i always remember that you have to be a madman to sell in the strongest 3 weeks of the year which is now.
    my mistake was not buying more but I must not ruin my first principle of investing.
    i am 40% lgl and 60% commodiies such as rio and fmg
    i cannot affort to take on more risk in one basket.

gold could drop back to 850 then i will be in doubt again as to why i have gone top heavy into gold.

tempted in selling fmg or rio for ncm. they have become real dogs lately but not as bad as banks

hahaha. whish i knew how to short them but i get the feeling an even like this happening to banks will see me getting burnt like whats happened to atlunch today if he was mega short. its not worth doing it on borrowed money either. fk it!!! playing it safe these days.

atlunch how are you to pick the build up i was watching it at $2.5 yesterday and tipped for it to fall back but then shite hit the fan last night and wht do you know. its all history now. technicals wouldnt have shown you that it would be $2.50 today. GHT and i were watching the close last night and it raced up from 2.09 to 2.14 in 5 mins.

that must have been a dead giveaway to go long!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5663 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 14375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.