CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

any guess were we will head today, page-10

1. 1,067 Posts.
    Hi all i havent posted for a while as i had a bit of a scare health wise and ended up in hospital having brain surgery. This put a lot of things into perspective for me at 42 with two kids under ten. Anyway i made it out so thats the main thing. Looks like a fair bit has changed on here with regards to posters sentiments, hoots and sskim now traders and no stock held, which surprised me a bit to as why now when cdu has gone up and down about 15 times since i have been, but good luck you both seem confident in your charts not graphs. And berm 7 not are you unloading at a quick pace you seem to have become a different personality all together. that was pretty full on what you said to charlie, i mean the run up was from 2.95 to 4.47 in about a month and from 3.90 to 4.47 in a couple of days. anyway none of that matters it is just interesting when your start selling how your overall feel for a stock seems to change to match your trades. just human nature i guess, makes me start to understand zedz posts a lot more now than ever. good luck to all of you with your new strategies, i am not smart enough to chase fibs and swans etc, ill just hold and hope and see who wins in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.