CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

any guess were we will head today, page-25

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 113 days to commissioning of the crushing plant

Max,
    Yes I did pick up on the buying bot. Can't stand the damn things but a buying bot is better than a selling one.

The early inactivity prompted my call of a low volume day. For some reason low volume days in the past have followed on from the likes of yesterday. The rebound in price was more than I anticipated and the large sellers from the previous afternoon were gone.

I have posted the latest short position and will keep a watch to see if it spiked for yesterday.

CDU was I feel caught up in the general malaise of the drop in iron ore and coal prices which hit the likes of RIO and BHP.

From my perspective, we are better placed with an investment in a mining company with multiple minerals [mainly copper] than with iron ore or coal of which there are massive easily won quantities worldwide. In other words ,I prefer to be with a company with a product in demand but with not unlimited supply.

Perhaps next week we will get an update on progress of Rocklands.
    =================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.