TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

any guesses on sp with debt announcement

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Well surely we must be close to hearing news on the debt being cleared. I am looking at the SP from when fonda was approved and it jumped 18c (29%), the morning of the announcement - so it gets me wondering where we will end up on news the debt is paid back.

So what has changed since then.

Negative - we now have and AG, and from reading here, management have lost some cred with lack of news flow / split / black swan

Positive - we know that sales are about $1.8 mill / week (potentially $24 - $36 Mill / year to ACL) and we since know that Pete's intentions are to give 90% profit back to us loyal shareholders.
    - Debt will be cleared
    - Phase III well under way and got the go ahead from the DMSB to continue trials, 80+ patients recruited (May 23) and more sites opened to ramp up recruitment.
    - primary end point data due only 12 mths time.
    - Fonda filed in EU
    - Oncology certain to split on the nasdaq.
    - RBS rating SP at 89c.

So this is a bloody screaming buy to me and the above tells me that we are in a MUCH better position than when Fonda was approved. Surely when the debt announcement comes out it will put the rocket up the SP that we have all been waiting for..... enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.