PIL 0.00% 0.0¢ promisia integrative limited

G'day I did quite a bit of research the other day & ran some...

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    G'day
    I did quite a bit of research the other day & ran some numbers;
    There are 500k OA sufferers in NZ, 2.1mio in Oz and 30mio in USA. I checked out that average cost in USA is $4k pa, of which ~$1400 is on actual medicine. Anyway our product is only $96 for 3months supply, so $400 pa. So if over time we ONLY get 5% penetration in NZ, OZ & USA, then that's 32.6million people x5% is 1.63million users at $400 pa is NSD$652 million sales pa, at 70% gross profit margin, so GP $456million, less say 20% operating costs, so NPBT $364.8mio, less 28% corp tax, so NPAT $262mio. This ignores the fact that USA sales will be worth 1.5x NZ sales as they'll be USD$400 pa (& I expect price rises over time), also ignores pet sales.
    So on a 15x PE multiple, equates to a market capitalisation of $3.939billion on current share count of say 500mio shares (currently ~499mio, don't expect any more cap raises as they should be profitable by FYE 31.12.2017, just depends on how much they spend on R&D, although Callaghan funding 40% of that. As soon as profitable a bank will fund part of the working capital cycle, funding trade receivables with trade finance). Anyway back to share price on the above numbers it would be $7.88. Incidentally I expect way more market penetration than 5% as time passes. This is a lifetime hold share, obviously a risk is a one product company, but with the diversification into pet category could argue that it's two even though product is based on the same thing. The market will eventually wake up. I've only bought 250,000 shares but reckon that is plenty for the price they'll be in 20-30 years. As I free up cash from other investments over time, I'll probably increase that to 1mio shares, even at 15 cents it's a bargain if you have a long term view & ignore market fluctuations.
    Last edited by whittpa: 30/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIL (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.