MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

any holders?, page-13

1. 549 Posts.
    it is going forward - steadily Go away for a few days and everyone gets nervous. Mineral Corps is a long term investment. Day traders don't even look. It's also announcement driven. So if you can't stand the heat, get out, but at your peril.
    For those knowledgeable of the kaolin business know what a teriffic position MSC is in. It's a low cost mineral only found in quanity at three locations therefore transport costs are critical. Georgia has been the central deposit for most of this century.
    Here, MSC is close to the largest developing country in thew world. That's right, China. BHP have plenty of experts and they can get in fast enough, so are most of the other heavyweights.
    Kaolin is used in paints, plastic, and paper, all the things China is using big time. But they have little kaolin.
    Personally I think Mr. Alexander has done magic things with so little money. The plant's up and running, no mean feat at Cape York, He's diversified the product range, established channels, and still has money in the bank.
    If this isn't a double banger in six months, I'll shut my gob and go away quietly. In the meanwhile, I've double up at the three monthly low.
    Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.