MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Any hope for MBN?, page-276

1. 2,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Mining
    08/08/2016 09:20​
    08/08/2016 09:20

Mirabela and Maracas Vanadium parcelam debts CBPM

Mirabela Mining, owner of the Santa Rita nickel mine in the municipality of Itagibá (BA), signed an agreement with the Bahian Company of Mineral Research (CBPM) and managed piecemeal in ten months the payment of a debt of R $ 11,530,444 , 59 related to unpaid royalties for nickel concentrate exploration.
    Despite the agreement, the company's activities follow suspended due to the decline in ore prices in the international market.

After Mirabela, it was the turn of the Maracas Vanadium mining a deal for the installment debts to CBPM.
    The debt of just over R $ 3.446 million will be paid in ten months. The first installment due in September.
    The Vanadium was inaugurated in May 2014 and belongs to the Canadian group Largo Resources.
    The Bahia plant, which cost $ 555 million, has the capacity to produce up to nine thousand tons of vanadium pentoxide.

OK so license agreement settled. Definitely Mirabela is looking forward to producing very soon
    depending on the PoN and Not a firesale as doomsayers keep on pinning. I don't undersdtand,
    Odds is still 50/50 , 1 year in VA, everyone is silent ( Wellington/BCEE/ Creditors)
    except us on HC. We are the only noisy ones in the background, creditors must be
    laughing at us. If you hold shares here in MBN, Obviously you want this to end positively.
    Otherwise stating here and posting that your shares is gone like you are advertising it to the creditors,
    OK you can can have my share. Mind you, they are reading what we post here. Don't count your
    shares gone until the final news has cometh. Your only encouraging the Noteholders shafting us the
    more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.