MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Any hope for MBN?, page-615

1. 3,914 Posts.
    I think MBN was suspended from listing because it chose not to pay it's ASX annual listing fee (as the creditors/substantial share holders decided to liquidate) so if they change their mind they just need to pay it if they want to re-list?

But it's up to the creditors/substantial share holders what they want to do, sell the mine at a decent price if PoN gets to $6US/lb or take a calculated risk to get maximum return if PoN reaches $7.5US/lb and re-list (but they might need to wait for another 1 year for this PoN with potential of getting to $9US/lb+ in another year) so they can their shares sell their shares to the market and also receive all the $170M USD loan payment in 2 years time, provided PoN doesn't crash to $4.5-5US/lb again, so there is risk in this decision but it gives them the best chance to get maximum return, possibly at least double their initial $200-250M USD investment and also get back their $170M USD loan in 2 years and also gives them another option of selling it mine at maximum price.

This might have been their plan all along but they didn't count on PoN crashing so the plan is 2-3 years behind?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.