MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Like I said, @ccdavid is looking for some MBN shares and don't...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    Like I said, @ccdavid is looking for some MBN shares and don't use the "why should I listen to you" excuse. I know why you won't.

And I already told you, they came here without any information and start post crap which I keep debunking. They have no idea of the situation that happened in the lead-up and during the VA which we found out. Shane still thought the other directors where still employ and eating into the funds for C&M, and my reply to him was at least the CEO was earning no where near $1M AUD and she is the big boss of a mine that still has 200Kt of nickel concentrate JORC resource, other unexplored tenement and a possible laterite ore DSO operation....compared to AVQ.

At least when I am on the AVQ thread, I provide information about how I came to the concussion that AVQ was over-priced and I have always said that even when the pps rosed from 12.5c to 33c and now back to 15.5c, and posters were bagging me.

I kept on posting those information, as you guys keep on question it and I even had to correct some of those holder/up-rampers post (they know who they are). I did had to rephrase some of the comments as I admit they were incorrect on the AVQ thread.

So who has no f...... clue?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.