MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Any hope for MBN?, page-831

1. 3,914 Posts.
    How many time your thoughts led you into traps?
    How else do you invest, you find a stock, establish a thought about it and chose whether to invest.

What did you think before MBN got into VA and much worse into the delist?
    I thought COP was trending lower and looking very good but I didn't think the PoN would crash lower than 6, then 5.5, 5, 4.5 and even to as low as 3.5 and stayed around at 4.5 for an entire year, delist made sense when it was reported they wanted to move to Canada.

Do you know why MBN could not pay their fees for listing?
    I don't think the ASX annual listing fee is that much, only around $100K so the creditors could have pay it easily but why pay it if they want to move their main operation from WA to Canada, hence it made sense.

Would a healthy companies put itself into delist? Only if they aren't planning to move to another exchange.

Do you know you could declare all of your capital in a delisted company for tax return? Yes, but I think you legally forfeit all your shares in the company's registry.

IMO, $10M USD isn't that much to these creditors (given their total investment) and there is still that $11M USD VAT refund.......what happened there?

But those are my views, others have theirs and you have yours, yours could be right in the end.
    Last edited by user23: 29/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.