MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

LMAO! I apologise for taking soooo long to respond but I don't...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO!

I apologise for taking soooo long to respond but I don't check in on delisted stock threads that often as it's pointless, especially this thread as MBN is goooonnnneeeee!!

I'm not sure why you are attacking me for doing some DD on this little gem. The way user talked it sounded like everything was good and the stock was about to start trading. WRONG!!

The more I look the more worrying it gets......

DELISTED and looking like they are leaving you little guys high and dry. Very sad. I'm sure they are trying sooo hard to list on another exchange so they can look after you guys. RIGHT!? There is no other reason is there!? It's not like their only hope it to list outside australia and dump you guys for a FAT profit for the new owners.

Have they ever gone into VA before and how did that work out for the small shareholders?

It's a pity some people give others false hope, but I appreciate that they can't accept that they made poor decisions themselves.

BTW, I'm doing fine, but thanks for (the personal attack), your concern.

P.S. I hope you didn't have much tied up here......kinda sounds like you did.

Tick tock old chap!
    Last edited by Waterblunt: 17/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.