PVW 9.52% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

Any Hope Left?

1. 63 Posts.
    I in no way want to seem like an upramper - infact i recommend that no one buys in this at all at the moment, but i think there is still some hope and we should just hold and wait.

Yes the company is absolutely terrible with communicating to its shareholders
    Yes the company keeps jumping and changing through ideas, first it was thred, then agent reality/sweep and now artech global.
    Yes all it seems like the company does is write blog posts.
    Yes it seems they have dumped sweep.
    Yes the capital raise was a failure (like what did they expect!?!?!).

BUT!
    There is no way they would have recently expanded to New Zealand if they didnt have more than just the vivid deal.
    If the management were as lazy and selfish as we all say they are, they wouldn't keep employing more and more people (check linkedIn). They would let the money sit as it would secure there wages for a few more years. The NewZealand expansion has to mean something!!

Its hard to tell how successful vivid went, especially when they didn't give us much in the update. But it did allow the company to collaborate with the museum of contemporary art and with tafe. There app for vivid was great and im just hoping that other business have since utilised THD's tech.

THD's main asset is definitely there artech global / agent reality business. Although i like the idea of sweep, the company simply didn't have the funds to lift it off the ground. It would have required many millions.

I think we need to just wait and see our revenue for the EOFY. If it just shows vivids revenue, then we should continue sh*t our pants and express our hatred for management, but until then i think we should just cross our fingers and wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $943 41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 425878 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 25820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.