PVW 7.14% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

I don't know what is really going on for sure but between 10:17...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't know what is really going on for sure but between 10:17 am and 10:18 am yesterday morning just over 11 million shares were dumped at 0.003 in one hit ........ was it multiple sellers all at that exact same time. ......... I hardly think so ......... It as good as wiped out the bulk of 0.003 buyers and then another couple of lots later in the day and the 0.003 buyers were as good as finished. ........ A couple of 0.003 buyers came back in buy the close but it is not a particularly strong line now after yesterday. ......... so what's going on ? .......... was it a big fish getting cold feet ? ......... or a big fish trying to slam down market confidence? ......... If you look at the couple of days before yesterday there were 2 spikes in volume one just before lunch and a smaller one just after lunch around the same times on each day. ......... maybe it was just coincidence. ........ and the fact that there is a distinct lack of communication from management at this time as the SP sinks further down into the mud ....... It all makes me wonder. ........ is this a strategy to sink the ship to over time to buy out the retail investors and then re float it into profit down to track ? ........ If you wanted to gain 100% ownership you would drive it sky high first and then pay a premium for the privilege. ........ I would think that you would drive it as low as possible so people would give up and nearly give it to you. ....... like I say ...... I really don't know. ..... but something smells a bit fishy. ..... IMO. ........ any other ideas ?.........
    Last edited by Reg_Livermore: 30/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $5.968K 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23400 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 316023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.