PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Hi TC-DRCI would have thought a decision not to go ahead with...

1. 170 Posts.
    Hi TC-DRC

I would have thought a decision not to go ahead with Ban Houayxai would be a significant decision for the company. While I would agree that this project is clearly not factored into the share price and only a small value has been ascribed to it by brokers, it offers significant upside potential for the company and shareholders. They are hoping to produce 100,000+ ounces per annum and the project has produced some excellent grades. I'm not sure on what basis you have assessed that this is not a lot of ounces?? Not to mention the fact that PNA have historically been very conservative in their production forecasts. This could end up being 150-200k ounces p.a!

Phu Bia was always a play to try and cover corporate costs and give the company some credibility. While it didn't work as planned, the company learnt a lot from it. Phu Bia is almost insignificant in the scheme of current and future projects!

When the sky looks like it is falling in on top of us, I think it's pretty important to maintain perspective. On any measure, people are giving away PNA at these price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.