UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Investing in UNIS/UNS at this point in time is speculative. The...

1. 59 Posts.
    Investing in UNIS/UNS at this point in time is speculative. The company has massive potential, and that why I have invested into this company. But the company also has a lot of risk associated with it and if people choose not to openly discuss it or sweep it under the rug that is their own prerogative.

I have voiced my concerns to Alan and on occasion he has called me back to go over the issues that I have been having. I commend him for taking the time to reach out to discuss my thoughts and we have had some great conversations. I have been to UNIS Headquarters for an investor day and I left really impressed with who I met and what I saw. I think it was TDA that mentioned that Mike Ratigan was "an impressive cat" if i recall. In my follow up with Alan after the meeting I mentioned that he was one of the most impressive execs I have ever met. Smart, charismatic and a powerful speaker. This guy knows his stuff and is a true asset to the company.

I for one like to sometimes play Devil's Advocate and look at the negatives, and for that matter all sides. Just because there are negatives does not make it a bad investment.

It is interesting that UNIS is such a polarizing stock. People have such differing views on the company, where they were, where they are, and its potential. I think this company can be a multi-billion company.

1. The existing products are there.
    2. Solid management team in place
    2. They have the technical resources (for future product innovation)
    3. They have the relationships (Sanofi, Hikma, etc.....)

On the flip side they have

1. Cash Flow risk
    2. Execution risk
    3. Competitive risk

I think the biggest one is cash flow risk. I have seen the competitive devices and I feel we are truly best in class. They seems to be executing but the Pharmas are not moving as fast as we would all like and Alan has paid the price on that with some of his comments.

I think the Sanofi relationship opportunity is huge. Sanofi has a lot of partnerships and having them as a cheerleader for UNIS and opening the doors to companies that they are partnering/collaborating with is a true endorsement of Alan and the management team at UNIS and the quality of the product. Any companies that were/are on the fence with respect to signing with UNIS will surely feel more comfortable now that Sanofi is involved with multiple product platforms for long term duration contracts. This will absolutely imo expedite future contracts.

Would love to see a few new deals announced in succession like we had last year. We do not want to go through a dry stretch like we had from last November to October. We need sustained news to keep this engine going at least until we start seeing product sales.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.