PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

You may be right but i dont think so,to my knowledge and as per...

1. 136 Posts.
    You may be right but i dont think so,to my knowledge and as per there announcement they have only sold 2 million out of approx 26 to 27 million Perilya shares which they own,it is my understanding that when they drop under a certain percentage they have to notify the ASX that they are no longer a substantial shareholder and i believe that this is the case with there Perilya holding,i have said before and i will say it again, we need to be patient,i know that the Perilya share price is up and down like a yo yo,but so are the majority of mining companies at present, companies like Kalgara zinc and Oz Minerals etc, none of these companies are being helped by the uncertainty in the global economy or the fluctuating metal price,and now we have more uncertainty as Rudd and Swan are attempting to impose a 40% super tax on the mining companies,whilst i dont believe that they have any chance of succeding in its current form, and i believe it will be well watered down if it is ever implemented,but it does create uncertainty, the librels have stated that if they win the next election this ridiculous super tax will be scrapped so it may never occur anyway,however with all of these unknowns i for one am not surprised at the fluctuating share price of PEM or any of the other mining companies,my opinion only dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.