AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Hey , Paramour , I though the same thing when I joined HotCopper...

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hey , Paramour , I though the same thing when I joined HotCopper a couple of weeks ago . But then I discovered quite a number of different threads that do in fact talk about MAK and its SP . I myself have added to a number of them , it's just a question of selecting a thread that includes SP information . I have opined a few times in this forum that MAK should put into the market place some sort of internal valuation on its prospects --come up with a " value proposition " as CFE have done VERY successfully , rather then just beat the drum about the quantum of Rock Phosphate reserves they have . Every time I see an increase in reserves for Wonarah / Nambibia , I say " so what ?? " , because no-one actually explains just what this means to the value of the asset . Plus MAK has other mines all over Australia that are not publicised . I've been in touch with Dean Richardson , their Investor Relations Manager a number of rimes to suggest the above , but no apparent luck so far !!! I myself bought in a few months ago and have watched the SP slide steadily dowmwards ever since . We deserve more I think ! Cheers Geoff ( in Adelaide )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.