PYC 5.00% 9.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Must be some happy punters at the moment. Just about daily...

1. 784 Posts.
    Must be some happy punters at the moment. Just about daily increases. Large buys at closes. $30k orders normal at the moment. Decision time for long termers in some cases "take the profit and run" or hang on for the ride. Could be a short ride or if it is realistic to the market cap it should be, can easily double in a short period of time. It's a dilemma, sell a few, take some profit or go for gold. The buyers keep coming at the moment. If you had asked me 6 months ago we would have daily rises and be at 3.7 I would have laughed. Serious buyers have appeared and I would think that the registry is getting stronger everyday. We may have changed from a research lab to the cusp of exciting possibilities that can change the way that medicine is delivered into cells. The 5 non disclosure agreements with whatever Pharma will be interesting to find out who they are but I am pretty sure they will be top 10. Future seems bright today but who knows what is creating this rise. Hopefully the science is the reason then we all win as then there is no stopping it until it gets taken over. The market cap is now 74m. Big Question is what is it worth? Couldn't see the Board taking less than 300m so 15 cents a share ( I wish). The daily gains bend your judgment as history often repeats but maybe not this time. I didn't expect to be in a position to even contemplate selling some shares in PYC for a number of years but profit is profit and I am no closer in my mind to making that decision as its rising quickly and no one wants to sell At 3.7 if it can realistically be 15 in 24 months. The next report from Stephanie should be interesting and we might even have a board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $443.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $326.7K 3.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6960 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 33668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.