BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Kiwi, I save myself over $3500 per month on interest, so can't...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Kiwi, I save myself over $3500 per month on interest, so can't complain.
    Moz, I didn't bother going with the HK listing, I figured that eventually the Australian listing will get movement, particularly once (if it happens) there is certainty about rail and they keep their port allocation.
    KP, I bought to try to avoid them getting to 80% but it was to no avail. They beat us so I moved on. I'd rather take something now than hold onto stock that is costing me thousands per month and which will not appreciate in value. My loyalty to hold during the $6 days cost me a bucketload of dollars, so there was bugger all chance of me wanting to hold to the end given the demise of BRM was already scripted. Ironically, if there wasn't the WNI offer, what would BRM's share price have dropped to in these uncertain markets? In 2008 it went from $3.00 to 40 cents, so with little more substance to what we had back then (apart from port allocation and promising tenements but still no rail), would we be back in the low to mid $1s?
    Believe it or not, I still think that WNI will get to 10-12 cents to at least minimise the loss of not selling at $6. It would be nice if they got to 25cents but I don't see that happening unless they miraculously get rail and make rapid progress on mine start up without diluting by another few billion shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.