AAO 0.00% 14.0¢ adept solutions limited

I bought in early 2010 when I found out JT was involved; not...

1. 193 Posts.
    I bought in early 2010 when I found out JT was involved; not because I think he's a good operator but just because I saw the potential to profit from the speccy stock in circumstances where I thought JT was getting out of Conquest and would then focus on this company. The share price did nothing however so I sold out and got my money back but with no profit after 3 or 4 months.

I then bought back in in late 2010, after the new management came on board, and when the share price started a rise from the low to high 20s. I assumed there was a leaky boat and a big announement was about to be made but that has not come to fruition.

I am still holding on but only because of a fear that shortly after selling my shares there will be another spike in the share price. I don't want to miss out again... :)

As to what the company is doing; sure they have a couple of tenements but really they are just a cash-cow and not "doing" anything. Hopefully they will use the cash to buy a worthwhile project that will see the share price escalate. If you bought shares in this company on the basis they are a gold stock, there are probably a number of better options out there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.