HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

any idea, page-10

1. 770 Posts.
    I have doubts about 14 cents given listing price and achievements since then, I think it would take a disaster for that to happen, but it can happen, you never know and anything is possible.

So the plan to truck the oil from the chets well, there is a gas trunk there but no oil trunk?

Having been involved in projects, most are late, just one of those things, show someone a piece of string and they have no idea how long it is.

There was such a selling pressure today the share price was close to something like a 500,000 volume sell. Things actually look quite good at moment given it about even for a number of lines. The biggest single buy order actually got hit today I think, but someone else can confirm this if it correct or wrong.

Sure really underperformed today on alright volume, no doubt for whatever reason given what oil and the market was doing, maybe it the $7M gas plant, but they did a very good CR of $15M at 37 cents, and have a revenue stream, at one stage there was only somewhere around $2M in the bank and the share price was flying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.