CVN 0.00% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

You guys no wonder cvn moves so much how many of you focus on...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    You guys no wonder cvn moves so much how many of you focus on the next anouncement. Used to look get involved with speculation now just check in and laugh at the posts in 12 15 months there still the same "lets focus on the next announcement how many bopd will it or won't it. You would think with a such a high success rate more tenements value adding the respect for cvn would be a bit higher. No other junior has done so much in the past 12 months. No other junior has a success rate of even 1/2 of cvn. And the respect holders give it is when is next announcement cvn is a hold long term holders will be richly rewarded as holders who held the last 12 to eighteen months have. To concentrate on every drilling and turn with cvn causes you to look at at a smaller picture and is an emotional roller coaster and causes you to forget your trading strategy.
    Even though I say this I am sure in 12 months time the sp will be higher but the focus of CVN thread will be when are results due how many BOPD will it or won't it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $508.1K 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 616799 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1035102 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.