CND 2.94% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Yeah, feels a bit like I'm playing the pokies hoping for that...

1. 221 Posts.
    Yeah, feels a bit like I'm playing the pokies hoping for that Feature

One reason I'm still taking a few more ( in for a Penny in for a pound ) ....other than possible retardocity] is thinking on WHY the ATO would give a $1.86M R & D grant to BKP.
    There must have been some pretty impressive looking forecasts in the submission ( one would think ) for the ATO to throw in close to $2M, ofcourse, such submissions aren't covered in the $90k Secretary annual fee, and the board decided this was worth an extra $252k ( 15% of the funding as commission for preparing the submission - which, to be honest, I would have thought the company secretary would be in charge of doing without charging the company a $1/4M for perparing the report ) but anyways, BKP is a big guessing game as they won't tell us their intentions ( largely because we can reasonably assume the intention is to keep loaning (unsecured) most of the available cash to themselves via companies owned by them, so they may buy, renovate and sell property at a profit ).... but I can't help thinking that although the existence of any intrinsic value seems to be doubtful at best, it seems plausible that they'll pull something out of the hat in the next 6 months or so that will at least seem like it's maybe going to make money long enough to get some interest from the market and just maybe I'll be able to get back the money I put in ....maybe. But sell now and I admit defeat and let others walk away with massive fees for...we don't really know why they all receive 2 or 3 times their fees in extra payments, like " Coporate consuliting" for unknown services at $100k, and what the $350k unpaid inovice is.....all of it very unimpressive to me personally

But ..... whether they'll ever make a return for shareholders or not, I'm guessing there's a fair chance they'll come up with something that will eventually give enough (even if temporary ) hope to push the share price up far enough for me to get my money back and get the bleep out....maybe ... hence still taking a few at lowest prices to reduce the overall cost per share and increae chances of gettting my investment back if the price ever does go back up ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.