AIM 1.47% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Why Cait?Because they might know something we don't and we...

1. 244 Posts.
    Why Cait?

Because they might know something we don't and we probabl;y never will.
    That's always going to be the case, just like peoples opinions and reputations.

It was always a bit suss that a couple of key individual investors jumped into this...I still think it's suss. If MF has managed to pull this one off, it may be more than the Aussie Courts that will be after him.

IOCG/Olympic Dam comparisons have been royally abused for Mumbwa and from my own professional assessment to date, the deposit is ill-defined, the grades are not flash, the ore is competent and it's at depth. Implications: underground mine, hi op cost and probably in-sufficient mineable reserves. If there is soemthing in the hat they would've revealed it by now.

I'd be very surprised if anyone (without any useful inside knowledge) would be interested in AIM.

There are plenty of reasons to bag this outfit ATM, the directors would've been appointed by Flory and are complicit by association.

Since his departure - can we be critical? I do not think so. Therefore there's nothing to talk about, nothing to invest in and unless you're bored nothing to trade with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $12.87K 37.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.