AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

any ideas on new name for the company, page-5

1. 458 Posts.
    Hello Sack,

If BHP is successful in getting Rio Tinto, they will not only have control of the RT copper assets, but of the Ivanhoe Oyu Tolgoi world class copper and gold deposit in Mongolia. So why muck around with Mumbwa, an unknown in a high tax country and 6 years away from ever getting up and running if something is there?

If Mumbwa was such a good deposit, RT would just write a cheque, buy it from Aim, and slowly drill it out as only BHP or a Rio could.

The fact of the matter is at 3c, any corporate could come in an offer a reasonable price if Aim had reasonable assets other than Perkoa. And actions speak louder than words - no one has come, although i heard a company did try to get some type of agreement signed with BC and VB and they said no.

The risk is Aim has too much money and the fat salaries that BC and SL are getting allow them to be complacent and slow. In the land of the one-eyed Zinc king, a fat cash balance and inexperience allows lethargy to be the order to the day.

Sack, not one person has provided feed back from the meeting. Maybe you have seen something but i have not. Shareholders in this stock are weak if they do not throw this management out and start fresh. A new board, a new name, a new beginning. Anything else is just a waste of time.

Cait11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.