CND 7.14% 3.0¢ condor energy limited

To add to my previous post..I have come to the point of view...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To add to my previous post..
    I have come to the point of view that the program,as proposed by Statoil is both a logical,sensible and economically efficient,way to begin/continue the process of both accruing and subsequently exploiting,the results of, and the knowlege gained from,the proposed drilling program.

The first priority is to define/establish,as definitely as possible, what lies beneath the surface of the prospective areas,in this instance,by drilling into both EP127 EP128..Only then will the information gathered and processed, be able to be analyzed and subsequent wells,(intended for eventual production),be able to be drilled, with any realistic chance of becoming producers!

To commit to a drilling program before accruing as much relevant sub-surface information as is possible,prior to drilling, would be a waste of both time and shareholders'funds

From the perspective of BKP shareholders,all three wells plus the planned re-entry into the first well,are on tenements that,currently,involve BKP.

Baraka's disputing of the validity of the 2014 work programme,is emblematic,IN MY OPINION,of Baraka's management's oft demonstrated lack of both commercial acumen and inability to meaningfully progress the opportunity to co-operate with an industry leader;(Statoil).

At the termination of this 3-well exploration programme, plus a re-entry well, there will be a vastly improved understanding of the geological strata and that will enable, hopefully, a more accurate production drilling programme to be posited..

On a slightly different note,I am amused at Baraka managements' whining about the validity of the work programme! If Baraka were not paying attention, or were unable to comprehend,as to what was being tabled at the meeting/s,at which the 2014 Work Programs were being discussed,then clarification should have been sought at that point...I would imagine that Statoil could have kept the explanation to words of fewer syllables?
    I am waiting for Barakas announcement of a share consolidation, followed by a new issue!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $17.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.17K 1.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 384482 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 102217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.