CND 6.06% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

I think that all posters to this particular thread have...

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I think that all posters to this particular thread have overlooked the obvious solution to BKP's next line of activity..
    Anyone familiar with the oil patch is aware that vast amounts of water,(usually with a high saline content), are a byproduct of the drilling process.
    You have all undoubtedly viewed on BKP's website,those glorious photos of the waste water ponds from previous 'unsuccessful' attempts to master the art of being a profitable oil patch participant.
    Now for the masterstroke,that touch of genius!!
    Taking into account BKP's demonstrated corporate expertise,I would suggest that BKP could "float" a new enterprise to breed and raise CRAYFISH in those ponds..
    Remember that BKP are in possession of large numbers of CRAYPOTS,management have demonstrated their collective mastery of the arcane art of "craypot disbursement",(sure beats returns to shareholders) plus this would result in a food source,(a dietary change for the locals!),plus,instead of cash dividends for shareholders,howabout a succulent crayfish,or two,eh boy???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $16.83K 532.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 619345 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 48134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.