BCM 10.5% 1.7¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Any indication on when ANN will be out?, page-5

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Another Will Dix company..CZL. Worth a look? Notice anything similar to BBX?
    PUBLISHED: 19-10-15

MINUSTEXT SIZEPLUS
    We want to introduce you to a company today which is making a quality play – rather than a bulk one.

Its zinc mine in Mexico has some of the highest grades out there in zinc exploration, and has undoubtedly become the envy of several larger players on the scene.

The company is on the cusp of production, and proving up zinc grades so high that conventional ore grade testing can’t actually measure them.

However, with a market cap of approximately $8 million (at the time of writing), it simply can’t afford to open up a huge zinc mine – yet.

Instead, it’s focusing on quality first.

By doing so, it’s hoping to feed a plant with throughput of just 200 tonnes per day, which sounds like a lot but is actually rather…petite.

However, the cash flow generated from this high grade start up mine will fund its bigger dreams on the horizon.

It’s aiming to use the cashflow from the initial plant to fund further exploration, which in turn will prove up an even bigger resource, which in turn will fund further exploration…

It’s aiming to be a perpetual zinc machine.

It takes a canny operator to break the laws of thermodynamics, but this player is aiming to do just that.

At the same time, this is a relatively small company and a speculative stock – investors should seek professional advice before making an investment.

Yes folks,’grades so high they conventional ore grade testing can’t measure them’. Remind you of anything? CZL share price 2 years later.....1.5 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $16.87K 988.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 782327 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 43039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 110185
Last updated 15.16pm 14/06/2024 ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.