IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

wisdom - there was nothing said tonight that would make you...

1. 880 Posts.
    wisdom - there was nothing said tonight that would make you change your mind either way.

If you are a PRR believer you would have been impressed by Martin's passion and commitment. You would have applauded the progress that has been made to date, and wished him well in the next steps of the immense challenge of getting a revolutionary product through the FDA on a shoe string and with the odds seemingly stacked against him. And yet you would have taken comfort from the fact that Dendreon is paving the way, and you would hope that one day soonish PRR will be capped at $1 billion.

If you are at least a little sceptical about PRR you would have logged off from the call feeling that none of your questions had been answered. You would have wondered whether PRR has enough money to deliver on any of its goals, and whether the patent life etc is sufficient to attract the interest of big pharma. You also might have been annoyed (as I was) that people on the phone were not given the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the meeting.

And so we all go on to fight another day! To me, this one is all about the cost of coming to market, and the number of years of exclusive market access. At this point I don't properly understand either of these issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.